Participants will find out how to unclog writer’s block and start writing immediately with confidence and know-how. They will discover how to express personality and style in their writing, how to tap into their natural creativity, and how to present messages in ways that will achieve positive results. They will pick up techniques for breaking big ideas into smaller, more manageable ones and for writing precisely and accurately to avoid dangerous misunderstandings or mixed messages.
Participants will learn to:
- Break through the “blank page panic”;
- Use clustering to create and record ideas faster and more easily;
- Organize their thoughts before writing a single word;
- Make documents more appealing and “reader friendly”;
- Purge wordiness, jargon, and clichés that can muddle the message;
- Build goodwill and cooperation by using a courteous tone;
- Write e-mail messages that draw attention and get action;
- Apply time-tested proofreading methods for producing mistake-free documents.