Abstracts should be emailed to Amber Cox at email@example.com
A few details about posters, printing, set-up and breakdown.
- Posters should be brought to Feinstone Thursday September 26th between 12-3pm for set-up.
- Recommended poster size is 30x40. Maximum size is 40x60. Horizontal and vertical posters are permitted.
- If you are a student, please first check if your department has a poster printer you are able to use. We have funds to pay for 30x40 student posters to be printed at PATH photo. If you need funding, please contact Amber Cox ASAP to request support.
- All are welcome to print posters at Path (30x40 posters are $114.50). If you are printing at Path, you should have your posters to Path by Tuesday September 24th at the latest. Please contact Sharon, 5-3843 if you have any questions. More information about Path fees and poster printing services.
- Posters must be brought to Feinstone Hall between 12-3 on Thursday September 26th for set-up.
- Poster foam boards will be available with tacks.
- The session runs from 2:00-4:00 on Friday September 27th. Please be available during this time to answer questions.
- Prizes for student posters will be announced by 3:30. We ask that you take your poster down by 4:30 pm.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To find faculty working in a specific vaccine-related discipline, select from the list below:
JHSPH Faculty members are engaged in vaccine-related research projects around the world. Click here or on the map to learn more about these projects.