Thank you for your interest in supporting the JHVI.
Your gift will help to:
- Provide start-up funds for faculty working on innovative interdisciplinary vaccine research projects.
- Sponsor scholarships, fellowships and training grants to ensure that we can attract the most talented students and postdoctoral fellows to become the next generation of vaccine-related researchers.
- Enable visiting and traveling professorships so that faculty members can diversify their vaccine research, continue multidisciplinary approaches and foster new collaborations abroad.
- Fund specific program areas, including but not limited to:
- Causes of acute respiratory illnesses in children
- Avian influenza
- Diarrheal diseases
Thank you for considering a donation to the Johns Hopkins Vaccine Initiative. Click here and you will be directed to the secure Johns Hopkins University's giving site.
To find faculty working in a specific vaccine-related discipline, select from the list below:
JHSPH Faculty members are engaged in vaccine-related research projects around the world. Click here or on the map to learn more about these projects.