September 22-24, 2017
Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health and School of Nursing
The Maryland College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine and the Johns Hopkins Education and Research Center for Occupational Safety and Health are proud to host the 2017 MARCOEM.
The MARCOEM is a regional conference developed and presented by a collaboration among ACOEM components and societies representing New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia; and other safety and occupational health professional partners including the Maryland-Area Occupational Health Nurse Association, Seneca Valley of Maryland Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Metropolitan Washington Association of Occupational Health Nurses, and Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
- Individual Early Bird Rate, ends August 18, 2017: $100.00
- Group Rate (5 or more people): $90.00 each
- Medical Resident Rate: $50.00
- Medical Student Rate: FREE
- After Early Bird Rate/Walk-in Rate: $125.00
Online: please click here to register online.
Fax: click here to download the registration form and fax to 410-614-4986.
Mail: click here to download the registration form and send checks (payable to Johns Hopkins University) to the address below:
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 N Wolfe St, Room W7517
Baltimore, MD 21205
JHU Tuition Remission: Full-time university faculty, staff, and eligible dependents may enroll under the terms of the Johns Hopkins University Tuition Remission Program.
- Please click here to download the conference registration form and complete
- Download the JHU tuition remission form from the JHU Benefits website and complete.
- After completing both forms please scan and email to Keith Choi at email@example.com or fax the completed forms to 410-614-4986.
All topics and speaker are subject to change.
Opening Plenary "American Health Care Act"
Patrick C. O'Connor
ACOEM legislative and regulatory representative
Kent & O’Connor, Inc.
Lunch Plenary "ACOEM"
Charles M. Yarborough III, MD, MPH, FACOEM
President-Elect, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
President & Owner, CYHealthAssociates, LLC.
Afternoon Plenary "Educating Occupational Medicine Residents"
Tifani Gleeson, MD, MPH, LCDR, USN, MC
Assistant Professor, Preventive Medicine & Biostatistics
Uniformed Services University
Closing Plenary "Overview of Environmental Medicine"
Tee Guidotti, MD, MPH, DABT, QEP
Consultant in Health, Safety, Environment, and Sustainability
Occupational+Environmental Health and Medicine
Three concurrent tracks
More topics to follow soon!
Environment and Health Track
- Biomonitoring and Exposure Epidemiology
- Global environment, Climate, and Health
- Indoor Air Quality
Clinical Nuts and Bolts Track
- Interventional Pain Management-Who’s Calling the Shots?
- SIRVA-Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration
- Safety and Occupational Health
- Wellness and Health Promotion for Truck Drivers
- The Science of Concussions
Pot and Opioids Track
- Chronic Opioid Therapy and Return to Work
Continuing Education Credits
CME, MOC and Nursing credits will be requested.
For more information
Please contact Keith Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registration.