Each year Center staff and faculty offer Capstone opportunities for Master’s level students. The following represent current opportunities. For more information on each of the opportunities, please contact the JHCIRP faculty member listed with the specific project. For information on additional training opportunities with the Center, please contact the Center’s Associate Director for Training and Education, Keshia Pollack, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Development of a Maryland State Child Maltreatment Prevention Plan
- Bike Helmet Education Project for Urban Youth
- Child Passenger Safety Policies in Maryland Hospitals
- Investigation of House Fires Related to Christmas Trees
- Pedestrian Safety Project
- Improving the Emotional Well-Being of People with Limb Loss
- HPM Research Assistant
Aside from Capstone and Practicum opportunities, faculty and staff at the Johns Hopkins Center for Injury Research and Policy often have work study positions available for students. For more information on each of the opportunities, please contact the JHCIRP faculty or staff member listed with the specific project.
Scholarships, Fellowships, and Training Grants
Funding assistance through Center-supported scholarships, fellowships, and training grants strengthens our ability to attract the best and brightest doctoral students. Opportunities for student scholarships, fellowships, and training grants are listed below.
- William Haddon Jr. Fellowship
- Nancy A. Robertson Scholarship
- Susan P. Baker Scholarship
- John F. Finklea Scholarship
Fellowships & Training Grants
- Interdisciplinary Fellowship in Violence Research
- Occupational Injury Epidemiology and Prevention