Faculty and staff of the Center routinely work closely with a variety of organizations to help design, implement, evaluate, and disseminate effective and innovative injury programs. We continually seek additional partners to help us deliver in our mission to reduce the burden of injuries. The list of our partners spans from local to international, and includes:
- House of Ruth
- Baltimore City Fire Department
- Baltimore City Health Department
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- American Trauma Society
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- World Health Organization
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- Home Safety Council
Examples of ways to partner with us include:
- Program development and evaluation
- Dissemination efforts to reach community members
- Grant writing
- Marketing and public relations
- Training and education
There are many ways to become involved at the Center for Injury Research & Policy.
Whether you are seeking volunteer opportunities, looking into full- or part-time employment at the Center, making a gift to support our research and community programs, interested in partnering with us, or checking out our many upcoming events and activities, we welcome your participation and support.
Without you, we could not be so successful in our work conducting innovative research, applying scientific discoveries to solve real-world problems, and training future leaders in the field of injury prevention and control.