Events In Health Disparities
Past Conferences in Health Disparities
Remaining Competitive while Reducing Healthcare Disparities and Improving Patient Satisfaction
October 13, 2012
- Thomas LaVeist, PhD and Cheri Wilson, MA, MHS, CPHQ, A Continous Quality Improvement Approach to Organizatonal Cultural Competence
- Linda Stokes, MA, Perceptions and Unconscious Bias: Implications for Health Care?
- Candi Castleberry-Singleton, MBA, The Dignity and Respect Campaign: An Initiative to Build an Inclusive Workplace that Delivers Patient-centered, Culturally Competent Care
- Amy Wilson-Stronks, MPP, Improving Patient-Provider Communication to Support Safety and Quality: Research, Resources, and Guidelines
- David Hunt, JD, Diversity and Cultural Competence In Healthcare: From Evidence to Action
- Marshall Chin, MD, MPH, ACP, Interventions to Reduce Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care
- Shane Snowdon, MA, LGBT Patient-Centered Care: Strategies for Equity and Inclusion
International Conference on the Health of the African Diaspora (ICHAD)
July 5-8, 2012
Visit the ICHAD website for more information.