July 2014 Webinars
Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence (HPOE)
- The Progressive Journey Toward Population Health Management
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014: 12:30 pm- 1:30 pm EST
- Health care organizations are in varying stages of clinical and financial integration as they pursue the transformational change necessary for successful population health management. This American Hospital Association/Truven Health collaborative webinar presents a strategic framework for population health recognizing the challenges of transitioning from volume to value-based reimbursement. This webinar hosted by AHA and Truven Health Analytics will describe four stages of care integration exploring the impact of population health priorities, actions and metrics important to measure success and critical steps along the journey.
United States Department of Health and Human Services & the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Association of ERGs & Councils
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014: 3:00 pm- 4:30 pm EST
- Tri-Health is making tremendous strides increasing competent health care utilizing specific cultural competency techniques. This webinar will demonstrate how customer service, patient care and improved service delivery move their bottom line results. This has application not only for healthcare organizations, but any institution that is seeking to improve customer service with cultural competency
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
Healthy People 2020
July 24, 2014: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST
Progress has been made in considerably lowering rates of abuse of some substances, yet the use of mind- and behavior-altering substances continues to take a major toll on the health of individuals, families, and communities nationwide. Substance abuse–involving drugs, alcohol, or both–is associated with a range of destructive social conditions, including family disruptions, financial problems, lost productivity, failure in school, injuries, domestic violence, child abuse, and crime.
National Partnership for Action to End Health Disparities (NPA)
Institute for Diversity
Health Literacy Maryland
Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- An Overview of Coverage to Care
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014; 12:00 PM- 1:00 pm EST
- Coverage to Care (C2C) is designed to help answer questions that people may have about their new health coverage, and to help make the most of their new benefits, including taking full advantage of primary care and preventive services. It also seeks to give health care providers the tools they need to promote patient engagement. For more information about C2C.