Economics & Finance Publications
The following are publications IVAC's E&F team have authored or contributed to:
- Ozawa, S. et al. Cost effectiveness and economic benefits of vaccines in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review. Vaccine. 2012;31(1):96-108.
- Costing Dengue Working Group. Costing dengue cases and outbreaks: a guide to current processes and procedures. 2012.
- Ozawa, S. et al. During the 'Decade of Vaccines' the lives of 6.4 million children valued at $231 billion could be saved. Health Affairs. 2011;30(6):1010-20.
- Stack, M. et al. Estimated economic benefits during the 'Decade of Vaccines' include treatment savings, gains in labor productivity. Health Affairs. 2011;30(6):1021-28.
- Bärnighausen, T. et al. Rethinking the benefits and costs of childhood vaccination: the example of the Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine. Vaccine. 2011; 29:2371-80.
- Sinha, A. et al. Cost-effectiveness of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in the prevention of child mortality. Lancet. 2007; 369:389-96.
- Levine, O.S. et al. Economic analyses of vaccines and vaccination programs: presenting the economic rationale for immunization. In: New Generation Vaccines. Editors: Levine, M.M., Woodrow, G.C., Kaper, J.B., Cobon, G.S. 2nd ed. Marcel - Dekker: New York. pp. 69-78.
Last updated February 2013.