To provide the best service possible and to maintain security of our academic records, the Bloomberg School's Office of Records and Registration will need the following information, regardless of which method you select to request a transcript.
- Your printed name and any former names
- Social Security Number (international students: please provide your temporary 899 or 988 number)
- Date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Number of copies needed and complete addresses of each recipient
- Daytime telephone number
Transcript requests are normally processed within five to seven working days of receipt of the request. Standard delivery of transcripts is by U.S. Mail first-class.
There are three ways to request a transcript.
I. ONLINE (for the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health only)
The online transcript request site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts online as you like in a single session.
Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online. Any major credit card may be used. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
An electronic (PDF) delivery option is available under "Delivery Method." This option enables you to send a single secure electronic transcript, in pdf format, to a recipient. This option is only available via online ordering.
IMPORTANT! Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can sign electronically or return to the Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
II. IN PERSON
A printed form can be obtained at the Office of Records & Registration at 615 N. Wolfe Street, Suite E-1002. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Emailed requested will not be accepted.
A fee of $2.25 will be charged for each "send to" address for all orders. An additional $1.75 Clearinghouse fee will be assessed for electronic delivery. An additional charge of $5 per transcript in excess of five per order will be charged for all orders.
Rush delivery fees will be added as follows*:
- $7 — Rush request for electronic delivery
- $10 — Rush request to be picked up or sent by standard mail
- $15 — Rush requests to be sent overnight to a domestic address (Federal Express**)
- $22 — Rush requests to be sent overnight to a foreign address (Federal Express**)
III. BY MAIL
Please send signed letter with the information listed above and a check for $2.25 payable to "Johns Hopkins University" to:
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Office of the Registrar
615 N. Wolfe St. - Suite E1002
Baltimore, MD 21205
* All requests will be processed within five to seven business days after the request is received.
* For mailed requests, the fee will be charged per "send to" address for up to five transcripts. The additional $5 per transcript fee will be applied for orders in excess of five transcripts.
** Electronic delivery can only be requested via the online process.
*** Federal Express orders cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes.