At the Bloomberg School, admitted students can access their financial aid information via the JHU Integrated Student Information System (ISIS).
Using ISIS admitted students can:
• Complete the online Public Health Federal Student Aid Application
• Check the status of your application
• View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
• Accept or decline financial aid awards
• View your student loan history
• Check the status of your student loans for the current year
To create your ISIS account:
ISIS Log-in for 1st time New Users - you must have the ISIS ID that was emailed to you by the Financial Aid Office. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the authentication process to create your account.
To access your ISIS account after initial log in:
ISIS Log-in for returning users - use your ISIS ID or assigned JHED ID and password.