Applicants for federal loans or the Federal Work-Study Program must establish eligibility for federal aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
All Federal Loan and Federal Work-Study funds must be used solely for expenses related to your attendance at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
To be eligible for Federal Student Aid, you:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and have a valid Social Security number. Review the FAFSA instructions for details.
- Must be accepted for enrollment at the Bloomberg School as a regular student.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree program and meet satisfactory academic progress standards established by the Bloomberg School.
- Must have financial need as defined by federal student aid program regulations.
- Cannot owe a refund on a federal student grant or be in default on a federal student loan.
- Must register with the Selective Service, if required.
- Cannot be convicted for the possession or sale of illegal drugs.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions.