Skip Navigation

Financial Aid


Applicants for federal loans or the Federal Work-Study Program must establish eligibility for federal aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

All Federal Loan and Federal Work-Study funds must be used solely for expenses related to your attendance at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

To be eligible for Federal Student Aid, you:

Please contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions.