2100 Ashland Ave #368
Baltimore, MD 21205
PHONE: (443) 642-2060
CONTACTS: Katrina Foster, Principal
Moshe Berry, School Social Worker
WEBSITE: Henderson-Hopkins School
Function of Organization/Site:
The new “Henderson-Hopkins School” (Baltimore City Public K-7)
- Adopt-a-class – Become a guest speaker about your job or profession
- Adopt a student - Read to students, tutor, mentor, particpate in the life of the school
- Utilize your skills - Lend a special skill or hobby to our students (i.e. computer and/or technology, chess)
- Conduct health education or other related programs for children and families
- After school programs: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri from 4 – 6 pm, and Wed from 1 – 5 pm
- Do you have additonal volunteer ideas that could help our studnets or staff that is not listed? Please contact us with those ideas!!
Henderson-Hopkins School seeks individuals who can listen to students read or tutor studfents with math skills - great flexibility - Monday through Friday. No formal instruction is required. Children simply need assistance and attention from caring role models. Help by listening as a student reads from a lesson book. Have a student explain a math skill learned. The new school currently has students from the kindergarten through the 7th grade. Times are extremely flexible, Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm. Spend one hour per week, or a few hours a month. To volunteer contact Tara Hayes, Family Advocate 443-642-2060.