Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning
2714 Hudson Street (just 1 block from the Canton Safeway)
Baltimore, MD 21224
PHONE: (410) 534-6447
FAX: (410) 534-6475
CONTACTS: Wes Stewart
Function of Site/Organization:
- Works to support families with lead-poisoned children via education, housing relocation, technical assistance, and workshops.
- They also work to empower victims of lead poisoning to become involved and demand change in laws and legislation.
- Community and public outreach/speaking engagements
- Assist with home visits and counseling sessions
- Assist with home lead testing, identify hazards and educate on lead poisoning
- Work on community lead awareness projects by assisting with information tables, planning and coordination
- Electoral legislative and legal involvement/phonebooks; write letters; Action Alerts
- Media/press conferences
- All office support: answer phones, mailings, filing, data entry and computer programming