Funding and Recognition for School of Medicine Service-Based Student Groups
We recommend that your group becomes "officially" recognized as a service-based student group at the School of Medicine.
Doing so will allow your group to access:
- Resources and expertise from SOURCE (Student Outreach Resource Center)
- Funding through InterAction
Read more about WHY YOUR GROUP SHOULD BECOME/REMAIN OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED (in pdf format).
DETAILS AND REQUIRED PAPERWORK FOR RECOGNITION AND FUNDING
Read the full details in the Overview of the Recognition and Budget Process (in pdf format).
This document includes full details on:
- Eligibility rules
- Criteria for funding student groups
- Funding limitations
- Procedures for obtaining/maintaining recognition and budgets from InterAction
- Procedures for reimbursement (NOTE: Student groups must submit receipts in a timely manner)
Paperwork groups will need:
- Recognition and Budget Request Sheet - (Word) or (pdf)
- Event Sheet - (Word) or (pdf)
- Reimbursement Form - (Word) or (pdf)
- Reallocation Request Sheet - (Word) or (pdf)