Services Offered to Students
Here are the services SOURCE offers to students of the Johns Hopkins University Schools of Medicine, Nursing and Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Also review our list of programs and events.
- Personal advising for individual students and student organizations
- Listings of community service opportunities in Baltimore
- Assistance with planning and advertising community service events
- Annual volunteer fair on campus with over 50 community-based organizations (CBOs) seeking volunteers
- Mmonthly CBO seminar series
- Special events
- Information and referral
- Volunteer listserv and Weekly Service Scoop (subscribe!)
- Web page with special events, directory of CBOs organized by categories, and more
- Information on opportunities for community involvement, including special studies, capstones, internships, federal work-study, and volunteer positions
- Programs on the history of East Baltimore and tours of the community
- Preparation programs for working in the community
- And much more