Some courses at the Bloomberg School have a real-world practice component, connecting students to outside organizations and agencies.
Descriptions of courses with a practicum component and related information for each can be found on the Practicum Opportunity Site listings or on the online course catalog. Below are links to brief descriptions of the practicum component of the courses as well as a listing of the practicum courses.
- Listing of the JHSPH Courses with an Approved Practicum Component
- Brief Descriptions of the Practicum Component of Courses
- Table of JHSPH Courses with an Approved Practicum Component
- Steps for Completing a Practicum Course
- Identify a practicum course.
- Register for the course and submit a Practicum Learning Plan to the practicum team.
- Complete and submit a Final Report. Final Reports are due 2 weeks after completion of the practicum experience. Note: If the practicum experience ends during fourth term, the Final Report is due May 1, 2016.