Practice for Professionals
We strive to create and sustain lasting partnerships with the public health practice community by utilizing the resources and efforts of various centers throughout the Bloomberg School.
As a portal to professional development and academic training programs, we provide practitioners with access to the most current public health research and information available that can immediately be applied to their public health careers.
Additionally, we work directly with public health leaders to engage in discussions on the best practices for improving public health partnerships between academia and the practice community.
- Learn more about the Bloomberg School's Certificate in Public Health Practice
- Check out our institute programs for professionals
- Learn more about our many online learning opportunities
- Catch up on our news and events
- Read the Public Health in Practice newsletter
- Learn about the PHASE internship program
- Check out our resources page
- Learn more about our affiliates
- Learn more about the Bloomberg School's Office of Public Health Practice & Training
- Listen to our Public Health: On the Inside podcast
Contact the Office of Public Health Practice & Training for more information.