Maryland Environmental Health Network Meeting - September 11, 2013
The Maryland Environmental Health Network will explore the relationship between air quality and community health.
- What's in the air and how do we know?
- What data exists in Maryland & Baltimore air quality?
- How do air monitors work & where are they located?
- What are communities around the country doing?
- How can communities do their own air quality monitoring?
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
12:30 - 3:30 PM
Polish Home Hall of Curtis Bay
Save the Date: November 21 for a Network meeting addressing the connections between Energy policy and health.