Office of Student Life
The Bloomberg School is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is focused on student well-being and diversity.
The Office of Student Life provides services and support to several programs at the Bloomberg School and works diligently to promote an atmosphere that embraces the diverse cultures of our academic community - both here in Baltimore and abroad.
We also sponsor seminars, summer research opportunities and special events to foster an inclusive campus where diversity is valued. We are also prepared to assist minority applicants and students in identifying sources for tuition support.
The Office of Student Life primarily focuses on:
- Student assistance and well-being
- Minority student groups
- Diversity Summer Internship Program for Undergraduates
- Connecting current students with prospective students
Upcoming Events for First Term, 2015:
- Wednesday, September 9: Stay Ahead of the Stress Fest '15 with JHSAP, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm, SON Courtyard
- Thursday, September 17: Student Wellbeing Workshop: Cultivating Personal Values, 12:15 pm-1:15 pm, W2015.
- Friday, September 18: Baltimore Collegetown's Welcome (Back) to Baltimore Reception for Grad Students. Connect with grad students from local universities and colleges. Note: This event takes place at University of Maryland, Baltimore.
For more information on the events above, contact the Office of Student Life.