The Office of Academic Affairs is led by the Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, who presides over the following:
- The Associate Dean for Research and Faculty is responsible for oversight of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and other aspects of research that involve either federal or School based regulations, such as Conflict of Interest, Responsible Conduct of Research, data management and related training.
- The Associate Dean for Education is responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of the School’s academic programs, including the course evaluation system and efforts to improve the curriculum and assure the excellence of teaching and advising. The Associate Dean for Education is also responsible for the development of new educational initiatives, both nationally and internationally.
- The Associate Dean for Public Health Practice and Training is responsible for supervising School-wide activities related to broad issues of health promotion and disease prevention including the training of students whose primary interests lie in the professional practice of public health (e.g., population and community-based health initiatives).
- The Associate Dean for Student Affairs is responsible for student support services including: admissions, career services, disability support services, financial aid, records & registration and student life.
- The Director of Academic Integrity is responsible for overseeing the Academic Integrity of student learning and the School’s Academic Ethics code.