SiteExecutive training courses are taught by Systems Alliance staff and are covered under tuition remission. End-User Training is offered approximately once a month. The instructions to register for training are below.
- Visit the Professional Development page.
- Click on “MyLearning Catalog”.
- Login with JHED credentials, if not already logged in.
- Enter "SiteExecutive - End User (Beginner)" into the search bar and click "Search".
- That will bring you to the course page where you can select from the available dates and complete your registration. (If you have not taken any classes through Professional Development, you will first have to complete the "Terms and Conditions Agreement" course listed at the bottom of the page. It's just a pop-up window asking you to agree with the terms of the program.)