The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans is looking for leaders who can give evidence of creativity, accomplishment, and commitment to the U.S. Constitution; and for whom graduate education is relevant to their long-term career goals.
Fellowships for Graduate Study:
- Are open to any academic discipline or professional field
- Provide up to two years of support, including
- $20,000 stipend
- $16,000 tuition
- No more than two years in a graduate program
- Not more than 30 years of age as of November 1, 2011
- Status as a "New American"
- Holder of a Green Card or
- Naturalized Citizen or
- Child of Two Naturalized Citizen Parents
Application due date: November 1, 2011
For more information: http://www.pdsoros.org