Johns Hopkins Open Education Lab
The Johns Hopkins Open Education Lab (OEL), a member of the Open Education Consortium, is situated within the Center for Teaching and Learning at the Bloomberg School of Public Health and draws upon the expertise of faculty and staff who have collaborated within the open education field since 2005.
The Johns Hopkins Open Education Lab facilitates open education programs at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and across all divisions of the University by supporting the development and publication of open educational resources, OpenCourseWare, and massive open online courses.
- Development: The OEL provides instructional design, video and audio production, implementation, project management, illustration, and administrative services to facilitate the execution of open educational resources and massive open online courses within the Johns Hopkins University community.
- Consultation: The OEL provides consultation in the development and implementation of open educational programs to members of the Johns Hopkins University community, with the goal of identifying viable initiatives and laying the strategic groundwork for their successful execution.
- Sukon Kanchanaraksa, Director of Center for Teaching and Learning
- Andy Lentz, Deputy Director of Center for Teaching and Learning
- Ira Gooding, OEL Manager
- Michael Orzechowski, OEL Program Coordinator
Contact Sukon Kanchanaraksa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the Johns Hopkins Open Education Lab.