Contact CTL if you are interested in any of the following:
- Online Courses—Our proprietary online course management system is the delivery platform for the School's online, for-credit courses.
- CoursePlus—This platform is designed to administratively support the on-site courses at JHSPH. Each on-site course has a CoursePlus site.
- Coursera—CTL is the divisional office responsible for assisting faculty in developing, producing, and publishing massive open online courses (MOOCs) through the Coursera online platform.
- OpenCourseWare—CTL is the divisional office affiliated with the JHSPH OpenCourseWare (OCW) initiative. OCW makes JHSPH course materials freely and openly available on the Web. OCW websites differ from academic classes in that they are simply snapshots of the content available in an academic course.
- TRAMS—Many centers and institutes throughout JHSPH offer public health training opportunities as part of their educational and research programs. TRAMS is an online platform for delivering these trainings.