Services for current students, prospective students and alumni.
For Faculty & Staff
Advice for current faculty and staff looking to hire students.
Tips for employers interested in recruiting Bloomberg School grads.
Whether you are a prospective student curious about where a degree in public health might take you or an employer looking to hire a recent graduate, the Office of Career Services provides valuable resources to assist you in the process.
Specifically, the Bloomberg School’s Office of Career Services provides:
- Career counseling for students and alumni
- Help in preparing a public health resume
- A robust database of public health jobs and internships
- Information about employers
- Access to a growing network of public health professionals
If you have additional questions about public health careers, you can always contact current students or faculty here at the Bloomberg School. You can also contact the Office of Career Services directly. To set up an appointment with a career counselor, email the office at email@example.com.