Alain K. Koffi, MD
Center & Institute Affiliation(s):
615 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore , Maryland 21205
MD , University of Cocody , 2002
PhD , Tokyo Medical and Dental University , 2009
Honors and Awards
- 2010-2011 Postdoctoral Fellowship: The Bill and Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 2004-2009 Scholarship: Japanese Government for PhD Studies at Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- 2004 Extraordinary efforts in response to the public health emergencies affecting Liberian refugees destined for the USA by Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2002 Research Grant Award: France Embassy in Côte d'Ivoire
- Alain K. Koffi, Visseho D. Adjiwanou, Stan Becker, Funmilola Olaolorun, Amy O. Tsui. Correlates of and couples’ concordance in reports of recent sexual and contraceptive-use behaviour. Studies in Family Planning, Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 33–42, March 2012.
- Kalter HD, Salgado R, Babille M, Koffi AK, Black RE. Social autopsy for maternal and child deaths: a comprehensive literature review to examine the concept and the development of the method. Population Health Metrics, 2011; 9:45.
- Munsur AM, Atia A, Koffi AK, Kawahara K. Household out-of-pocket expenditures on health care in Bangladesh according to principal component analysis (PCA). Biosci Trends. 2009 Feb; 3(1):25-31.
- Koffi A.K, Kawahara K. Sexual abstinence behavior among never-married youths in a generalized HIV epidemic country: Evidence from the 2005 Côte d'Ivoire AIDS indicator survey. BMC Public Health 2008, 8:408.