PhD, University of Paris XI, 2005
MD, University of Paris VI, 2003
MPH, University of Paris XI, 2001
Family planning: My work has especially focused on advancing the understanding of contraceptive use patterns over time and it’s association with unwanted pregnancy and abortion rates
Disparities in sexual and reproductive health: I am particularly interested in exploring sexual and reproductive health as a process resulting from social and medical factors that inform individuals’ attitudes and behaviors
Honors and Awards
NIH Postdoctoral Training Grant, 2 year research grant (2005-2007)
Philippe Foundation, 1 year research grant (2006-2007)
Concours des prix de l’internat de l’AP-HP (silver medal award), 1 year research grant (2002)
Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale, graduate research fellowship (2000)
Selected Publications from the last 5 years
- Moreau C, Kågesten AE, Blum RW. Sexual dysfunction among youth: an overlooked sexual health concern. BMC Public Health. 2016 Nov 18;16(1):1170.
- Mosher W, Moreau C, Lantos H. Trends and determinants of IUD use in the USA, 2002-2012.Hum Reprod. 2016 31, 8, p. 1696-1702 7 p.
- Kågesten A*, Bajos N, Bohet A, Moreau C. Male experiences of unintended pregnancy: characteristics and prevalence. Hum Reprod. 2015;30(1):186-96.
- Moreau C, Bohet A, Le Guen M, Régnier Loilier A, Bajos N; FECOND Group. Unplanned or unwanted? A randomized study of national estimates of pregnancy intentions. Fertil Steril. 2014;102(6):1663-70.
- Moreau C.; Hall K, Trussell T, Barber J. Effect of prospectively-measured pregnancy intention indicators on the consistency of contraceptive use among young women in the US. Hum Reprod. 2013;28(3):642-50.