Roger D. Peng, PhD
- Biostatistics (Primary)
615 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
PhD, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
MS, University of California, Los Angeles, 2001
BA, Yale University, 1999
Methods for space-time data, air pollution and health, data science, software, reproducible research methods
Honors and Awards
APHA Mortimer Spiegelman Award, 2016
Faculty Innovation Fund
- Environmental biostatistics
- point processes
- air pollution
- reproducible research
- software engineering
- free software
- open source software
- time series
Some representative publications
- For a full list, please see my CV on my research web site.
- Dominici F, Peng RD, Bell ML, Pham L, McDermott A, Zeger SL, Samet JM (2006). "Fine Particulate Air Pollution and Hospital Admission for Cardiovascular and Respiratory Diseases," Journal of the American Medical Association, 295 (10) 1127--1134.
- Peng RD, Dominici F, Zeger SL (2006). "Reproducible epidemiologic research," American Journal of Epidemiology, 163 (9), 783--789. doi:10.1093/aje/kwj093.
- Bell ML, Peng RD, Dominici F (2006). "The exposure-response curve for ozone and risk of mortality and the adequacy of current ozone regulations," Environmental Health Perspectives, 114, 532--536. doi:10.1289/ehp.8816.
- Zeger SL, Irizarry RA, Peng RD (2006). "On time series analysis of public health and biomedical data," Annual Review of Public Health, 27, 57--79. doi:10.1146/annurev.publhealth.26.021304.144517.