The Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health's alumni graduate with a highly desirable skill set that places them in positions all over the world. Some of our most recent graduates have gone on to work for such organizations as:
- Bureau of Family and Community Health, Boston, Mass.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Macro International Inc.
- Marie Stopes International
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- National Institutes of Health
- Pan American Health Organization
- Population Council
- Various state and local health departments
- Women's Information Network
- World Bank
Are you a recent PFRH or JHSPH alumni looking to reconnect with your former classmates? The Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health encourages you to connect with your fellow alumni through the Bloomberg School's Alumni Relations Office.