Below are selected titles of dissertations from graduates of the Concentration in Health Services Research and Policy.
- The Association Between Patient-Assessed Quality of Care and Pain: Exploring Racial and Ethnic Disparities
- Risk Adjustment in a European Primary Care Context: Assessing the Properties of Adjusted Clinical Groups (ACG) For Predictive Modeling, For Special Populations and Using ATC Pharmacy Codes
- Quality Measurement and Provider Assessment in Diabetes Care
- Measuring the Health and Cost Consequences of Emergency Department Overcrowding
- Impact of a Statewide Intensive Care Unity Quality Improvement Initiative on Hospital Mortality and Length of Stay
- Post-Acute Care in Elderly Trauma Patients: Use and Outcomes
- The Importance of Health-Related Quality of Life in Persons with Cognitive Impairment