A Johns Hopkins MSPH degree in Health Policy qualifies graduates to work in exciting and rewarding positions across the health policy spectrum in both the public and private sectors.
Program graduates pursue careers as health policy analysts, legislative affairs specialists, lobbyists, public affairs experts and health policy consultants.
Many of our graduates’ careers lead into senior management and executive positions in the health policy arena.
Graduates of the MSPH program have worked in a wide variety of organizations in recent years, including:
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- Lewin Consulting
- American Medical Association
- Food and Water Watch
- Center for Medical Technology Policy
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Missouri Foundation for Health
- Avalere Consulting
- Familes USA
- Government Accountability Office
- Centers for Disease Control
- New York Academy of Medicine
- National Business Group on Health
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- The American Cancer Society
- The City of New York Mayor's Office
- The Urban Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton