International Health Concentration
For students who matriculate into the MHS health economics program in the Department of International Health, the following courses are required in addition to the common health economics core.
- 220.601 Introduction to International Health
- 340.627 Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
- 221.Xxx Health Policy Analysis in Low and Middle Income Countries
- 221.647 Comparative Evaluation for Health Policy in International Health
- 221.620 Using Summary Measures of Population Health to Improve Health Systems
Please check the Department of International Health website for further information.