Sample Dissertation Titles
Selected titles of dissertations from graduates of the DrPH program are below.
- Comparing the Utility of Alternative Measures of Financial Performance for Predicting Conversion to Critical Access Hospitals and Closure in a National Sample of US Rural Hospitals
- Determining the Influence of Hospital Characteristics, Market Conditions, and Financial Performance on Clinical Quality in a Sample of US Rural Hospitals
- Reducing Registration-Associated Patient Identification Errors: A Review of Methods, Metrics, and Performance Improvement
- Dynamics of Acute Care Patient Flow
- Do I Stay or Do I Leave? Exploring the Factors of Employee Retention in Senior Care
- Measuring Clinician Satisfaction and Evaluating an Electronic Health Record at a "Pace" Geriatric Care Site