Environmental Health Sciences Student Organization
Who We Are
We are a student-run group that aims to facilitate social, intellectual, and service-oriented interaction between students, staff, and faculty of the Department of Environmental Health Sciences (EHS).
As a student in EHS, you are automatically a member!
The purpose of EHSSO is to perform, but is not limited to, the following functions:
- To facilitate interactions among the various programs within EHS
- To provide a forum through which issues (i.e. academic/funding/miscellaneous) can be addressed
- To be a resource to students
- To provide a direct link to the faculty/administration within the department
- To promote and sponsor seminars and presentations directly relevant to the programs within EHS