Requirements for Completion
Total course credits required for this certificate are 18 and must include successful completion of all course work and active participation in the Term II Seminar on Health and Human Rights or the Winter Institute course, Special Topics in Health and Human Rights.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- A total of 18 units must be successfully completed by choosing a selection of courses as listed in the course curriculum,
- All required courses must be taken for a letter grade; exceptions apply to required courses that are only offered pass/fail,
- At least a "B" in each required course (or Pass if required courses is offered only pass/fail),
- At least a "C" or Pass in the elective courses; elective courses may be taken for a letter grade or pass/fail,
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.75 for the certificate courses,
- All certificate coursework must be completed within three years of commencing the first certificate course,
- Energetic reading and active participation in the 2nd Term Health and Human Rights Seminar, which is the core course for understanding the field, is absolutely required.