410.867.01 MSPH FIELD PLACEMENT PREPARATION
Prepares students to fully understand the MSPH field placement requirements, processes, and opportunities, so that they may make the most of this professional preparation opportunity.
This course will prepare you to be able to do the following:
1. Describe your specific career/employment interests so that you can select a field placement that will be most suited your career trajectory.
2. Create a resume that effectively communicates your professional skills, strengths, and experiences.
3. Evaluate various job/field placement offers to determine their appropriateness and match to your career interests.
4. Review and practice interviewing and salary negotiation skills.
5. Evaluate your experience and skills related to a variety of job responsibilities common among young professionals (e.g., time management, meeting management, project management, supervision, etc.).
- Wednesday 12:00 - 1:20
410.865 and 410.866