301.861.01 GRADUATE SEMINAR IN HEALTH AND PUBLIC POLICY
- Health Policy and Management
- 4th term
- 1 credit
- Academic Year:
- 2013 - 2014
- East Baltimore
Reviews and critiques current literature in health and public policy and evaluates studies from a methodological and conceptual basis.
- Learning Objectives:
- Knowledgeable of the faculty of Health and Public Policy and their research and practice interests
- Familiar with the literature that pertains to HPP subject areas
- Provided with a forum for discussing that literature and for understanding relationships between health policy and other areas within public health
- Exposed to an environment that welcomes and promotes a strong, engaged cohort of doctoral students within the HPP faculty
- Identify and develop skills that facilitate the translation of public health research into policy and practice
- Methods of Assessment:
Student evaluation based on critiques of current papers.
- Enrollment Restriction:
Restricted to Health & Pub Policy HPM doctoral students.
- Instructor Consent:
No consent required