260.624.01 ADVANCED VIROLOGY
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- 4th term
- 4 credits
- Academic Year:
- 2014 - 2015
- East Baltimore
- Class Times:
Tu Th, 1:30 - 3:20pm
Includes lectures on a diverse collection of viruses, with emphasis on molecular biology and pathogenesis. Approximately 50% course content consists of student presentations and discussion of primary literature.
- Learning Objectives:
- Describe in depth and in detail the replication and pathogenesis of a number of different viruses
- Critically analyze and critique the literature
- Identify novel and important areas of research
- Methods of Assessment:
- Student evaluation based on class participation and a final exam.
- Instructor Consent:
- Consent required for all students
- Consent Note:
If prerequisite is not met.
- For consent, contact:
260.623 or consent of instructor