November 30, 2010
Health Policy & Management Alumni Panel & Networking
The Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
Health Policy and Management Department graduates discuss lessons learned at the Bloomberg School that they have applied to their jobs, tips on applying for employment, key websites to search for relevant opportunities, and the pros and cons of working in their respective industries. A cocktail reception will follow the panel. Confirmed panelists include:
- Mark Bittle, DrPH '06, Ambulatory Services, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Cyrus Engineer, MHS '03, DrPH '08, World Health Organization
- Whitney Witt, MPH '97, PhD '01, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Joanna Zablotsky-Kufel, MPH '03, PhD '09, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Marjorie Innocent, PhD '05, Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
- Lydia Isaac, PhD 2009, CUNY School of Public Health