2014 Scholarship Awardees
- Linda Maguire - Development of a Clinical Computerized Model to Implement Individualized Prescription iPod Applications to Manage Mood and Behavioral Issues During Sundowning Syndrome Dysfunction in Alzheimer's Patients
- Hannah Odeh - Using SUMO regulation for modulating the functions of mutant Lamin A in Hutchinson Gilford Progeria Syndrome
- Benjamin Davis - Spatial-temporal Prediction of Bacteria throughout the Chesapeake Bay as an Indicator of Health Risks from Shellfish Consumption
- Stephanie Guinosso - Adverse Experiences and Cognitive Development Among School-Age Children in the U.S.
- Naoka Kozuki - Exploring the epidemiology, diagnosis, and careseeking related to risk factors for intrapartum-related fetal and neonatal death in rural Sarlahi District, Nepal
- Antonio Quispe - A free online app for planning malaria control and outbreak responses in the Peruvian Amazon