Internet Resources for Public Health
These resources have been selected as useful tools for public health work by the Delta Omega, Alpha Chapter Honorary Society of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Free Public Health Software Programs
- Public Health Agency Websites
- Free Education/Training/Learning Websites
- Organizations for Public Health
- Online4PH: Social Media & Online Data
- Public Health Documents and Reports
- History of APHA Software Exchange and Delta Omega Alpha Collaboration
The software programs are in the public domain and may be downloaded. Most of them were developed, in part or whole, with public funds.
Public health agency websites include links to multinational, national, state and foreign websites, including those for foreign ministries of health and departments of health in the United States.
Other Internet resources include public health listservs, discussion groups, gopher sites, library collections and distance education websites.