Johns Hopkins University (including the Bloomberg School’s Admission Services) is closed today, Monday, January 19, for the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Here we are and here are our resolutions!
- Embrace the moment, the now, the present. And….stop eating so much chocolate
- Reduce and then eliminate processed foods from my family’s diet
- Stop drinking water right before I go to bed…I’m so tired of walking into things during my many nighttime bathroom trips
- Hike 150 miles over the course of this year
- Try to relax and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I don’t need to constantly be doing something
- To create the perfect Instagram filter
- Make more time for my family and buy a house
- Avoid camera tickets
- Stick to my resolutions!
What are your resolutions for the new year? May I make my annual suggestions?
- Pursue a career in public health
- Research available graduate programs
- Apply to the No. 1 School of Public Health!
Happy New Year!
Admissions Services (and Johns Hopkins University) will be closed Wednesday, December 31 through Thursday, January 1.
We will return on Friday with resolutions in place and a new year of applications!
Happy New Year!
Johns Hopkins University will be closed Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28 for the U.S. Thanksgiving Holiday.
Our staff – full of turkey and mashed potatoes – will waddle back Monday, December 1 to process applications.
Submit your application before succumbing to the post-holiday food coma!
According to the US Department of Labor, Labor Day is a “yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.”
For me, it’s a three-day birthday weekend.
Regardless of what you are or aren’t celebrating,
Johns Hopkins University is closed today.