Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. . .
What are your favorite things about the Bloomberg School?
I asked our admissions team to take a picture of their favorite thing. Here is what they came up with!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- amazing people! (represented here by the staff of Student Affairs)
- one of many electronic posters listing intriguing lectures and events – there’s always something going on!
- coffee from the Daily Grind – aside from the caffeine, a trip to the coffee shop means snippets of conversation with students, faculty and staff
- ninth floor terrace – good for reading, eating or stealing a moment of sunshine
- upside down map provides a different perspective of a familiar image
- view of Baltimore from a treadmill in the ninth floor gym