Our new students are here and their classes have begun. Where will they study?
We have a few ideas.
They could study. . .
1. In the natural light of one of two fourth-floor reading rooms
2. With a view of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital from the Lilienfeld Reading Room (Hampton House)
3. With their peers in the student lounge
4. With a sandwich and iced coffee in the Daily Grind
5. In the after-hours quiet of Jay's Cafe
6. In front of the fireplace in the Hampton House Cafe
7. In an Adirondack chair on the ninth-floor patio
8. Beneath the Wall of Wonder
9. In one of several semi-hidden alcoves
10. While riding a recombinant bike in the ninth-floor gym
Where do you study?