Our most recent posts were directed toward admitted students beginning their Bloomberg School education in the 2013-2014 Academic Year. But even as we in Admissions prepare to roll out the red carpet for incoming students, we are also preparing to guide another batch through the 2014-2015 application.
I can’t believe I just typed “2014-2015,” but it is indeed just around the corner. In fact, the application for degree programs beginning summer or fall of 2014 will open September 1, 2013.
That’s just four months away!
What can you do now?
- Review “How to Apply,” the application requirements and deadlines and our FAQ.
- Subscribe to this blog and stay informed about changes to the application, application process and any upcoming deadlines.
- Arrange to take the GRE or other appropriate standardized test.
- Begin the credentialing process if you have international academic records.
- Schedule an English Language Proficiency Exam if you’re required to take one.
- Come visit and take one of our scheduled campus tours.
And as always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.