Remember how excited I said this city was about the AFC Championship Game?
I’m not sure I have the words to describe the spirit leading into today’s big game. I asked our Admissions staff to help me show you.
Things we couldn’t get a picture of:
- Gilman Hall tower on JHU’s Homewood Campus
- plethora of purple food around town
- send-off rally at the Inner Harbor that drew thousands despite cold, rain and sleet
- bet between California and Maryland senators
- bet between the Baltimore and San Francisco public libraries
Our fingers are crossed that we'll get to post a picture of our winning team!