Today, I’d like to introduce our newest admissions staff member:
- What do you like about living in/near Baltimore?
I’m not originally from Baltimore (I’m from the real Jersey Shore - New Jersey) so I love how rich the culture is here. There is so much to see and do.
- Your favorite thing to do in Baltimore?
I love the Inner Harbor and all of the little thrift stores throughout Baltimore.
- Do you have a favorite Baltimore food/restaurant?
So far my favorite is XS and PaperMoon
- What do you like best about your job?
I love the people I work with. Everyone is so willing to help and is super friendly.
- How long have you been at Hopkins? (specifically, in Admissions Services)
I’m still new (only a few weeks)
- Favorite color?
Blue and Gold
- Favorite sports team?
I love to work out. I love to run around Lake Montibello in the warm months.
- What did you have for lunch today?
Cucumber salad and water.
- If you were to be locked all by yourself in E1002 for one week, with no electrical power, what is one thing you would bring with you?
I would bring my completely charged up iPhone! LOL.