Today, I’d like you to meet another wonderful member of our staff:
- What do you like about living in/near Baltimore?
Baltimore also known as Smalltimore is my hometown; every time I turn a corner, I run into someone I know.
- Your favorite thing to do in Baltimore?
I live in historic Bolton Hill; walk to dinner on Charles Street then to the Lyric for a performance.
- Do you have a favorite Baltimore food/restaurant?
The Helmand on Charles Street
- What do you like best about your job?
I was included as “part of the team” during the pre-employment stages.
- How long have you been at Hopkins? (specifically, in Admissions Services)
Since September 2012
- Favorite color?
Sunshine Yellow; it's warm and bright
- Favorite sports team?
Refer to question number one then take two guesses… the Ravens and the O’s
The great outdoors with my family. Hiking on snow covered trails. Boating. Camping. And shopping at thrift stores especially the Wise Penny on York Road; they often have brand new items at thrifty prices.
- What did you have for lunch today?
Roast beef and Swiss cheese on toast, UTZ potato chips, a juicy nectarine and a snicker-doodle cookie. Okay. Okay. Three snicker-doodle cookies; they were so fresh and chewy, I couldn't resist.
- If you were to be locked all by yourself in E1002 for one week, with no electrical power, what is one thing you would bring with you?
A book of Sudoku puzzles; they make the time fly.
Photo by Katherine Lin