We have four admissions coordinators who process and record the mountain of application materials we receive, answer admissions inquiries and work with department coordinators to facilitate admissions reviews.
These ladies work very hard and today I’m going to introduce you to:
- What do you like about living in/near Baltimore?
I like living near Baltimore and DC, there is always something going on.
- Your favorite thing to do in Baltimore?
Walk around the Inner Harbor.
- Do you have a favorite Baltimore food/restaurant?
Alexander’s Tavern and Ra Sushi, both in Fells Point/Harbor East.
- What do you like best about your job?
As much as I love the day to day things I do, I really enjoy helping out with Graduation.
- How long have you been at Hopkins? (specifically, in Admissions Services)
I have been in Admissions Services since April 2012.
- Favorite color?
Purple or blue
- Favorite sports team?
Penn State Football and the Yankees.
Run, crochet, tailgate
- What did you have for lunch today?
Chiobani Greek Vanilla Yogurt, apple, banana
- If you were to be locked all by yourself in E1002 for one week, with no electrical power, what is one thing you would bring with you?